CEE NEET Rank List 2017 for MBBS, BDS admission released; Check it here

The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala is likely to release the Kerala NEET rank list 2017 for shortly

Must Read

How to choose an effective DDoS mitigation plan

There are several flavours from which to choose when selecting an effective DDoS mitigation strategy. Most enterprises opt for one of the cloud protection flavours (always-on or on-demand)

How tech bolster security of online gaming platforms

The rise of and is evident throughout the world’s financial capitals with the UK, US, and a few other European nations at the forefront

Explained: The evolving nature of cybersecurity threats

Concerns such as hacking and the presence of computer viruses have existed for decades in one form or another. As technology evolved over the years, so did the cybersecurity  threats themselves.

The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala has released the  for . CEE completed the online application formalities for MBBS, BDS and other medical courses on July 8 and now the results are being announced. Now, the results is available at cee-.org and cee..gov.in. As per rule, CEE has released NEET merit list for admission to 85% state quota seats in medical and dental colleges located in the state.

For all the the registered students across the state Kerala NEET Rank List 2017 is key as through this list the actual admission process will commence. According to guidelines, the admissions to medical & allied courses will be strictly on the basis of results of National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET UG 2017) which was announced a month ago.

A total 51,066 candidates have submitted their NEET UG result for admissions in Kerala, said the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, which is nodal agency responsible for holding merit based admissions to MBBS/BDS & other allied courses being offered in the government, private, unaided institutions as well as in deemed medical universities.

According to Supreme Court order, all the admissions for the academic session 2017-18 will be on the basis of merit of NEET UG 2017. There are around 4,000 MBBS & 2,000 BDS seats in the institutions of Kerala. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is holding counselling for admission to 15% All India Quota seats, while CEE Kerala has commenced counselling for the remaining 85% state Quota seats.

CEE Kerala had asked the candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BDS and other allied courses to submit their NEET UG 2017 result through CEE website by July 8, after giving third & final extension. The data provided by the candidates is to be used for the preparation of State Rank Lists. Through a notice issued on Monday, CEE Kerala has asked the applicants to verify their details so that the NEET rank list could be prepared.

CEE Kerala will release NEET merit list for admission to 85% state quota seats in medical & dental colleges located in the State. The merit list will be on the basis of candidates’ score in NEET 2017. CEE will conduct the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for admissions to various medical courses.

The students included in NEET rank list will be asked to enter the options (of course & institution) and the allotments will be done as per the merit only. NEET rank list/ MBBS merit list will be published in this week only, most probably on July 13 (today). The last date for submission of application form is July 8.

[embeddoc url=”https://cee.kerala.gov.in/keam2017/help/mmmd_ranklist.pdf” download=”none”]

Click here to download Kerala NEET Rank List 2017

Subscribe to receive the day's headlines from Tech Observer straight in your inbox

Leave a Reply

*The moderation of comments is automated and not cleared manually by techobserver.in. Embedding of any link and use of abusive or unparliamentary language are prohibited.
- Advertisement -

Latest in TECH

Sapience Analytics signs distribution agreement with Redington

Sapience Analytics and Redington said that they have entered into a distribution agreement where latter will resell the Sapience Vue solution through its network of over 30,000 channel partners, system integrators, and value-added resellers countrywide.
- Advertisement -SAP Hana

Related Articles