SEARCHED FOR: Reasoning
Zscaler has made strategic executive appointments, naming Claudionor Coelho Jr. as Chief AI Officer and Mohamed Shabar as EVP, Data & AI Platforms.
India has reissued new rules on social media companies that it proposed then abruptly withdrew last week with no proposed changes.
Yazdani will be operating from the UK where he will be setting up a team of research scientists to work on innovative learning solutions.
Sponsored Article on Tech Observer Tech Observer is a premium technology news media platform and a monthly magazine that focuses on the latest news updates from the world of technology, e-governance, enterprise IT, startups, telecom and consumer electronics. You can place a request for a sponsored article on TechObserver.in. Please follow the below guidelines.
- The article should be exclusive: Do not share published/copied/old articles including an article published on the company’s/client blog page.
- You can give only one do-follow hyperlink in an article.
- Any info, taken from other sources, should be properly attributed.
- Except for pornography and adults contents, all other content and links including online gaming are accepted.
- Our is a technology news portal, so please have your content aligned with our portal for acceptance of the article.
- Author: Photo and Brief Bio needed if you want to publish it as an author article (Optional)
- Photo: You may share a relevant photo of 1200x900 size (Optional)
- Word Limit: 450-700 words
- Advertisement -
E-Cab said in a statement on Thursday. According to the same notification, e-Cab had issued notices to 16 companies to show cause in different cases in response to complaints from consumers and vendors.
In particular, technologies such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and data intelligence are expected to accelerate the pace of the digital economy
With the application of reasoning, problem-solving along with machine learning, Artificial Intelligence in QA can be practised to assist automate and decrease the amount of mundane and arduous challenges in testing and development.
- Advertisement -
Ahead of Mobile World Congress 2019, Barcelona, Huawei has released a series of solutions for autonomous driving mobile networks at a pre-MWC 2019 briefing in London.