The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has announced Chhattisgarh TET 2017 results. This examination was held on December 17, 2017 in two shifts. While in the morning shift examinations were conducted for Class 1st to Class 5th and in the second shift exams were held for Class 6th to Class 8th.
Earlier board on February 1, 2018 has uploaded the answer keys for both the sessions. According to Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, after getting candidates responses and analysing their request, finally board has declared the results. All the candidates who had appeared in Chhattisgarh CG TET 2017 exam can now go to the official website of the board to check their Chhattisgarh TET 2017 results.
How to check Chhattisgarh TET 2017 Results
- Click for Primary (TET) Examination Result
- Click for Upper Primary (TET) Examination Result
- Go to http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
- Click on the results link given of the hompage
- Click on either of link given as “Primary (TET) Examination Result” or “Upper Primary (TET) Examination Result”
- Enter your roll number on next page Submit the details
- Your Chhattisgarh CG TET 2017 Results will be shown on the screen
Passing CG TET 2017 examination is mandatory for teaching Class-I o VIII students in the schools of the state government, private aided schools and private unaided schools in the Chhattisgarh. Candidates intending to seek employment as teachers in private un-aided schools also have the option of appearing at Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by central government through CBSE. The minimum qualification to be considered for CG TET 2017 was class 12th passed from a recognised board or institute.
Chhattisgarh CG TET 2017 results official notification
[embeddoc url=”http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/sites/default/files/PRESS%20NOTE%289%29_0.pdf” viewer=”google”]