The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) which organises various examinations for baking jobs in India on Monday released the IBPS RRB Admit Card of office assistants (Multipurpose) main examination 2017. Now, all the candidates who applied for office assistants exam can go to the website of IBPS RRB to download the admit card. The online main examination for office assistants (Multipurpose) will be held on November 12.
The commission has also issued information handout for office assistants (Multipurpose) main examination. Candidates should read the handout carefully. Candidates who have cleared the preliminary exam have qualified for the main. Candidates will be provisionally allotted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the main examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs. Out of the total posts announced for RRBs recruitment 2017, 8,298 posts are for office assistants.
How to download IBPS RRB Admit Card for office assistants main exam 2017
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link to download online main exam call letter for CRP RRBs-VI office assistants running on the top of the page
3) You will be directed to the login page
4) Enter your registration no and password
5) Enter the captcha code
6) Click on login and your admit card will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a print-out and save it on your computer
Since no hard copy of the IBPS RRB Admit Card will be sent to candidate, so they are advised to download it before the examination, else they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.