IIT JAM 2018 online application has been started on September 5 at jam.iitb.ac.in and the last date to apply is October 10. Releasing a notification on its website, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay said that students can apply online from September 5 for Joint Admission Test for Master of Science (MSc) 2018 on its at jam.iitb.ac.in. The Joint Admission Test or IIT JAM is organised once a year by either IIT or IISc for admission to M.Sc. (Two Year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other post-bachelor’s degree programs.
IIT JAM 2018 important dates
- Commencement of online registration and application on JAM 2018 website will begin on September 05, 2017.
- Last date for online application submission and uploading of documents on is October 10, 2017.
- Last date for payment of application fee through online process is October 10, 2017.
- Date of JAM 2018 examination is February 11, 2018.
- JAM 2018 result will be announced on March 20, 2018.
IIT JAM 2018 exam schedule
As per IIT JAM 2018 schedule, the examination will take place in two sessions on February 11, 2018 (Sunday). The first session will take place from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon during which examination for Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS) will take place. The second session will take place from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m, during which examination for Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH) will take place.
IIT JAM 2018 application procedure
To apply for IIT JAM 2018 follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of IIT JAM at jam.iitb.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the online application link
- Now first register on JOAPS website, by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password
- The candidate will then receive a mail from the institute, after which the further application process will take place
- Candidates need to upload photograph, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) etc
- Pay the application fee through any of the electronic payment modes