The wait for all the students who are waiting for ICAI CA Final Result 2017, CPT Result 2017 is over now. The result of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination held in May 2017 and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) held in June 2017 has been declared. Along with result, the merit list has also been released. The merit list has names and registration number of all the candidates who secure a minimum of 55% and above marks and upto the maximum of 50th rank in the case of final examination in accordance with the decision of the Examination Committee on all India basis.
Earlier, in a notification on The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) website, ICAI had said that the result would be made available online at icaiexam.icai.org and caresults.icai.org. In addition, ICFAI has also made arrangements for the students to get their result on their e-mail addresses. Students who have registered at icaiexam.icai.org will get the result in their email.
How to get ICAI CA Final Result 2017, CPT Result 2017 on email
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org
- Now on the homepage, under the login/registration tab, enter your login Id and password, now click Login
- Once you login to your account, click on link “email registration”
- Remember- Verify the email id in your login before applying for result on email request
How to check ICAI CA Final Result 2017, CPT Result 2017 on the Website
- Visit the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India at icaiexam.icai.org
- Under the announcements sections, click the link that says – CA Finals, CPT Result 2017
- Once you enter the results page, enter your registration number
- Press Enter
- Your results will be displayed on the screen
- Check it and take a print out of the same for future.
How to check ICAI CA Final Result 2017, CPT Result 2017 via SMS
Students can also check their results through SMS. The service is being offered through India Times, said ICAI. For getting results through SMS for Final Examination result, the students should type: CAFNL (space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate) e.g. CAFNL 000128.
For Common Proficiency Test result type: CACPT (Space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Common Proficiency Test roll number of the candidate. e.g. CACPT 000171 and send the message to: 58888 – for all mobile services.