Haryana HBSE Class 10 Results 2017: Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) declared Secondary Examination Result 2017 at 4 pm today. Now the results are available at bseh.org.in and indiaresults.com. Earlier on May 20, 2017, board had declared results for open school.
These examinations were conducted in the month of March 2017. Haryana Board of School Education is a nodal agency to conduct Class 10 and Class 12 examinations in the state.
About 3,88,205 students had appeared for the class 10th examination this year. Of this, 1,43,676 are girls and the rest 1,75,166 are boys. Last year, about 3.17 lakh students appeared for the class 10th examination.
The girls performed better with a pass percentage of 52.62 percent while the pass percentage for boys was 45.71 percent. The exam was conducted on March 7 across 1618 centres.
- Go to official website bseh.org or indiaresults.com.
- Click on the Class 10 or Secondary school link
- You will be directed to a new page
- Enter class 10 exam registration details
- After submitting the form, the result will be displayed