With pandemics creating unprecedented challenges for the delivery of education across schools, colleges and universities, there has been a growing need for creating an agile, scalable and resilient digital ecosystem that is able to securely provide continuity of learning, conducting examinations and evaluation processes.
Both centre and state governments along with universities and educational institutions have realised that Hybrid Learning is here to stay and now they are making the necessary investments in technology and policy to strengthen digital infrastructure, online teaching platforms and e-content.
Join us in this special virtual programme focused on — Reimagining Digital Learning in New Normal — to understand how a digital foundation centred on empowering students and staff with secure, always-on access to apps, data, and learning resources from anywhere can make digital experiences — simpler, faster, reliable and less confusing & complicated to troubleshoot for educators and students.
Key Discussion Points
- Modernize Education to Support Digital Learning
- Enabling the Path to the Digital Campus
- Protect Student and their Data
- Mastering the Cloud for Education
- Empower Students, Faculty and Staff with Digital Experiences
Who Should Attend
- Senior Government Education Leaders
- Senior Officials from Central and State Education Ministries
- Officials from Central and State Examination Boards
- Leaders from AICTE, UGC, NAAC, CBSE, NCERT, SCERT, NSDC
- Chancellors, Vice Chancellors & Directors
- Group CEOs, Owners, Principals
- EdTech Incubators
|3.30 PM — 3.35 PM||Welcome Note by Editor, Tech Observer Magazine|
|3.35 PM — 3.55 PM||Keynote Address by senior education leader from government|
|3.55 PM — 4.15 PM||Expert Presentation by senior technology expert|
|4.15 PM — 4.45 PM||Panel Discussion: Reimagining Tech for Digital Learning in New Normal|
|4.45 PM — 5.00 PM||
Thank you Note
Meet the Speakers
- Roadmap to Government IT Modernization
- Key adoption challenges in the cloud environment
- How to strengthen cybersecurity posture for government application
- Extend or migrate to public cloud
- Manage multiple clouds seamlessly
- Build and manage containers and microservices
Amazing doctors and advanced proven technology will keep your smile looking great!
We are passionate about smiles and having the latest technology is one step we can take to help save yours! Cosmetic dentistry refers to the most suitable dental treatments that based on patient’s current teeth or gums condition, concerns, desired outcomes and budget.
Complete Dental Services
for highest patient demands, tailored for each case
Shri Anand Kishor (IAS)Chairman, Bihar School Examination Board, Government of Bihar
Shri Aman TharejaDirector - Commercial Sales, VMware India
Shri Shrikant SinhaCEO, Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge, Government of Telangana
Shri Nilesh GoradiaPresales Leader Systems Engineering, Partner & SI India, VMware
Shri Abid HossainDirector, Directorate of Madrasah Education, Government of West Bengal
Shri Ankush KumarConsulting Editor, Tech Observer Magazine
Dr Avik SarkarAssociate Professor — Data, Technology & Public Policy, Indian School of Business
What to do in case of a dental emergency?
Sometimes, a patient can experience a situation of deep discomfort and pain, that may indicate the need of immediate medical attention. For this reason, we always have a doctor on call, ready to address these emergencies. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you feel you are in an emergency situation!