The ongoing healthcare pandemic has accelerated digitalisation of various sectors, including the public sector, BFSI, and small and medium businesses. For most of them, the technology-powered integrated platforms have become a great enabler of ensuring business continuity and efficient service delivery.
However, the digitalisation has also increased attack surface, and growing heterogeneity across IT infrastructure makes ‘visibility’ challenging. That is why enterprise security teams struggle to get their hands on the endpoint data they need to investigate and proactively hunt for abnormal behaviour properly.
Security and IT professionals need a way to dive deeper into the data to make their judgments.
Join us in this special webinar focused on “Building Resilient Security in New Normal” to learn how you can continuously and comprehensively analyse endpoint activity to hunt threats in real-time and visualise the complete attack kill chain.
Key Discussion Points
- How to build resilient security with VMware Carbon Black
- Application Control and Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Threat Hunting & Incident Response for Hybrid Deployments
- Better protection from future attacks through automated hunting
- One Platform for Your Endpoint Security Needs
Who Should Attend
- Government Technology Leaders
- BFSI Leaders
- Cyber Security Head
- IT Directors, IT Heads
- IT GMs
- IT Managers
- Network Engineers
|04.00 PM||Welcome Note|
|04.10 PM||Expert Presentation and Demo: Building Resilient Security in New Normal|
|04.50 PM||Q & A|
|05.00 PM||Thank you Note|
Building Resilient Security in New Normal
Meet the Speaker
- Roadmap to Government IT Modernization
- Key adoption challenges in the cloud environment
- How to strengthen cybersecurity posture for government application
- Extend or migrate to public cloud
- Manage multiple clouds seamlessly
- Build and manage containers and microservices
Amazing doctors and advanced proven technology will keep your smile looking great!
We are passionate about smiles and having the latest technology is one step we can take to help save yours! Cosmetic dentistry refers to the most suitable dental treatments that based on patient’s current teeth or gums condition, concerns, desired outcomes and budget.
Complete Dental Services
for highest patient demands, tailored for each case
Neha DhyaniSr Solution Engineer, SBU, VMware India
What to do in case of a dental emergency?
Sometimes, a patient can experience a situation of deep discomfort and pain, that may indicate the need of immediate medical attention. For this reason, we always have a doctor on call, ready to address these emergencies. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you feel you are in an emergency situation!