Software Is Everywhere
Bolstering Network Visibility in Times of Pandemic
July 16, 2020 @ 4 PM
The current pandemic and gradual adoption of work-from-home culture have increased businesses and consumer’s expectations from their networks that it will provide the bandwidth, reliability, stability, and speed they need to continue operations. However, today’s tools for monitoring the dataflow for optimum east-west traffic can be challenging and time-consuming because they involve manual processes. Niche and legacy network management tools do not provide converged visibility across virtual and physical networks to optimize performance.
But that is not the case with Industry-leading vRealize Network Insight. It fully eliminates the guesswork out of deploying micro-segmentation with comprehensive netflow assessment to model security groups and firewall rules, actionable recommendations for implementing micro-segmentation and monitoring compliance postures over time. Also, with intuitive UI and natural language search capabilities, vRealize Network Insight can help you improve performance and availability with converged visibility across physical and virtual networks.
Join us, in this special webinar focused on ‘Bolstering Network Visibility in Times of Pandemic’ for a technical deep-dive and hand-on-lab experience on how VMware vRealize Network Insight (vRNI) can help you take the guesswork out of your network.
Key Discussion Points
- How to gain converged visibility across virtual and physical networks
- How to accelerate micro-segmentation planning and deployment
- Managing and scale NSX deployments with confidence
- Managing network and security across private and public clouds consistently
- Mapping application dependencies during migration planning
- Accelerate the performance of business-critical applications
Who Should Attend
- CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CEOs
- IT VPs, SVPs, EVPs
- IT Directors, IT Heads
- IT GMs
- IT Managers
- Network Engineers
+91 850 587 2697
Meet the Speakers
- Roadmap to Government IT Modernization
- Key adoption challenges in the cloud environment
- How to strengthen cybersecurity posture for government application
- Extend or migrate to public cloud
- Manage multiple clouds seamlessly
- Build and manage containers and microservices
Amazing doctors and advanced proven technology will keep your smile looking great!
We are passionate about smiles and having the latest technology is one step we can take to help save yours! Cosmetic dentistry refers to the most suitable dental treatments that based on patient’s current teeth or gums condition, concerns, desired outcomes and budget.
Complete Dental Services
for highest patient demands, tailored for each case
Vinay BhatCountry Lead, Networking & Security, VMware India
Vivek DsouzaBusiness Manager, Network & Security Business Unit, VMware India
What to do in case of a dental emergency?
Sometimes, a patient can experience a situation of deep discomfort and pain, that may indicate the need of immediate medical attention. For this reason, we always have a doctor on call, ready to address these emergencies. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you feel you are in an emergency situation!