Despite the ongoing pandemic creating an unprecedented challenge, 2021 is shaping up to be a year of tremendous opportunity — a chance for business and senior Government IT leaders to reimagine the way they serve people and employees in a digital-first world.
With the pandemic accelerating investments in digital workspace and security solutions, the ability to deploy technologies with scale, speed and confidence is pivotal to success while the need for security is more critical than ever.
In this special webinar focused on Building Resilient Anywhere Organisation, senior government leaders will share their views on new trends in workspace management and how they are relying on digital technology to deliver exceptional citizen experiences with secure, seamless access to the applications and data government workers need from anywhere, and across any device.
Key discussion points
- How to create resilient organisation
- Benefits of Multi-Cloud Technology for Public Sector
- Top drivers for Workspace Modernisation
- Accelerate delivery of new digital operating models and citizen services
- Bolstering security in Hybrid Work environment
Who Should Attend
- Senior Government Technology Leaders
- Senior Officials from Central Ministries
- Tech leaders from Defense, MHA, Health, Railways
- IT Directors
- IT Heads
- IT GMs, IT Managers
|3.30 PM — 3.35 PM||Welcome Note by Editor, Tech Observer Magazine|
|3.35 PM — 3.55 PM||Fireside Chat with Dr. Omkar Rai, Director General, Software Technology Parks of India|
|3.55 PM — 4.15 PM||Expert Presentation by Technology Expert|
|4.15 PM — 4.45 PM||Panel Discussion: Building Resilient Anywhere Organisation in New Normal|
|4.45 PM — 5.00 PM||Attendees Q&A
Thank you Note
Meet the Speakers
- Roadmap to Government IT Modernization
- Key adoption challenges in the cloud environment
- How to strengthen cybersecurity posture for government application
- Extend or migrate to public cloud
- Manage multiple clouds seamlessly
- Build and manage containers and microservices
Amazing doctors and advanced proven technology will keep your smile looking great!
We are passionate about smiles and having the latest technology is one step we can take to help save yours! Cosmetic dentistry refers to the most suitable dental treatments that based on patient’s current teeth or gums condition, concerns, desired outcomes and budget.
Complete Dental Services
for highest patient demands, tailored for each case
Dr Omkar RaiDirector General, Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), Government of India
Shri Prashant ChaudharyDirector – Government & Defense, VMware India
Shri Syed Hasan MahmoodScientist-C, National Informatics Centre
Shri Ankush KumarConsulting Editor, Tech Observer Magazine
Shri Sanjay Kumar JainChief Manager IT, Western Railway
Shri Ramesh VantipalliDirector - Solution Engineering, EUC, VMware India
Shri Praveen Kumar VermaSenior EDPM — System, Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
What to do in case of a dental emergency?
Sometimes, a patient can experience a situation of deep discomfort and pain, that may indicate the need of immediate medical attention. For this reason, we always have a doctor on call, ready to address these emergencies. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you feel you are in an emergency situation!