How to Submit an Article to Tech Observer
Tech Observer accepts byline/author articles from senior industry leaders, government officials, CIOs, CISOs, CHROs and CXOs. The articles can be submitted by any organisation or individual but it should have some element of technology in it as we cover technology intervention in different sectors.
Guidelines for submission
- The article should be exclusive: Do not share published/copied/old articles including an article published on company’s/client blog page.
- The article is not advertorial, so keep it independent and unbiased.
- No hyperlinks to your products or pages; however, you can add hyperlinks to references, if any, in your article.
- Any info, taken from other sources, should be properly attributed.
- Author: High resolution photo and brief bio is must.
- Word Limit: 600-1200 words