Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is on the way to creating a unified online platform through the provision of a vast array of data, information, and infrastructure services, utilising open, interoperable, standards-based digital platforms while protecting the security, confidentiality, and privacy of health-related personal data.
An integrated platform for healthcare service delivery has immense promise since it can provide reliable data, resulting in enhanced patient care and cost savings. With nearly 130 million Aadhaar users, 118 million mobile subscribers, and 43 million Jan Dhan bank accounts, India’s experience in managing interconnected infrastructure is unparalleled.
To improve the experience of doctors, hospitals, and healthcare service providers, however, digitally protecting healthcare data and leveraging modern applications, technology, and ensuring enterprise-grade security will require a sustained effort from various stakeholders, including state and federal government organisations.
Join us for a special programme — Reimagining Resilient and Secure Digital Healthcare Ecosystem — to learn how you can leverage technology to construct a seamless, secure, and integrated resilient Digital Healthcare Ecosystem.
Key Discussion Points
- Modernize Healthcare Infrastructure
- Enabling the Way to a World-Class Hospital Management System
- Protect Patient Data and Comply with Regulations
- Any Cloud for Healthcare
- Digitally empowering doctors, patients, and healthcare professionals
Who Should Attend
- Senior Central Government Healthcare Leaders
- Senior Officials from Central MoHFW
- Directorate General of Health, NACO
- Leaders from AIIMS, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, SGPGI
- Head of Technology from the Ministry of Health
- Indian Medical Association
|6.30 PM — 7.00 PM||Welcome & Registration|
|7.00 PM — 7.10 PM||Overview & Trend Analysis: Expert takes on resilient digital healthcare ecosystem|
|7.10 PM — 7.30 PM||Industry Leader’s Views: Tech as an enabler for effective healthcare delivery|
|7.30 PM — 8.15 PM||Roundtable Discussion: Reimagining Resilient and Secure Digital Healthcare Ecosystem|
|8.15 PM Onwards||Thank you Note | Followed by Cocktail & Dinner|
Meet the Speakers
- Roadmap to Government IT Modernization
- Key adoption challenges in the cloud environment
- How to strengthen cybersecurity posture for government application
- Extend or migrate to public cloud
- Manage multiple clouds seamlessly
- Build and manage containers and microservices
Amazing doctors and advanced proven technology will keep your smile looking great!
We are passionate about smiles and having the latest technology is one step we can take to help save yours! Cosmetic dentistry refers to the most suitable dental treatments that based on patient’s current teeth or gums condition, concerns, desired outcomes and budget.
Complete Dental Services
for highest patient demands, tailored for each case
Dr. A. ShariffChairman, Telemedicine Facility, All India Institute Of Medical Science, Delhi
Dr. Rajesh HarshvardhanHead, Hospital Administration, SGPGI, Lucknow
Dr. K. Madan GopalSr. Consultant (Health), Niti Aayog, Government of India
Dr. Jugal KishoreDirector Professor, HOD, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital
What to do in case of a dental emergency?
Sometimes, a patient can experience a situation of deep discomfort and pain, that may indicate the need of immediate medical attention. For this reason, we always have a doctor on call, ready to address these emergencies. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you feel you are in an emergency situation!