With the growing need for modernisation, defence organizations worldwide are placing a greater emphasis on building newer capabilities, enhancing visibility across assets, and modernising infrastructure related to defence technology. These efforts are aimed at meeting the challenges of an increasingly threatening environment and maintaining a competitive military edge for today and tomorrow.
Defence organizations globally are making consistent efforts to implement reforms, increase defence production, develop new technology, and give technology upgrades and modernisation significant roles. Such initiatives are considered critical to ensure that the Armed Forces are well-equipped to deal with modern-day security threats.
The success of today’s defence strategies relies heavily on decision-makers’ ability to collect, compile, sort, analyse, and share vast amounts of information. Tactical speed in comprehending, adapting, and responding to threats can make a significant difference between success and failure, be it in the boardroom or on the battlefield. Defence organisations globally are leveraging innovations in data analytics to gain a competitive edge.
Join us to discover how to build a robust digital foundation around data that enables you to create, run, manage, connect, and secure any assets. Additionally, learn how data analytics and high-end automation are revolutionising various aspects of data management in the defence sector, such as data collation, automation, visualization, and demand forecasting. These capabilities facilitate predictive maintenance of assets and equipment, pattern recognition, text/sentiment analytics, and more. By leveraging these cutting-edge technologies, defence organizations can significantly enhance their capabilities, ensuring a competitive edge in the global security landscape.
Key Focus Areas
- Building data management capabilities in the defence sector
- Defence sector approach to towards collation of data from multiple sources in real time or in batch mode
- Creating and automating data warehouse or data lake through automation
- Defence strategy to collect, collate, sift, analyse and share vast amounts of informationData reporting, analytics and visualization
- Bending on data for visibility to build intrinsic security for defence sector
Forecasting of demand in force/equipment/budget
- AI/ ML for preventive maintenance of assets/equipment, pattern recognition, text/sentiment analytics
Who Should Attend
- Defence Leaders
- Officials from Army/Navy/Air Force
- DefTech Leaders
- Army Technology Board
- Technology Development Fund
- Telecom Services
- Defence PSUs Leaders
|6:30 PM – 7:00 PM||Welcome & Registration|
|7:00 PM – 7:10 PM||Overview|
|7:10 PM – 8:10 PM||Panel Discussion: Building a Robust Digital Foundation around Data for Defence Forces|
|8:10 PM Onwards||Dinner & Networking|
+91 850 587 2697
Meet the Speakers
Shri Varun GuptaDirector - Government and Public Sector, Qlik
Shri Pankaj KhuranaPartner, Govt, PSU and Defence, EY India
Program Chair & Moderator
- Roadmap to Government IT Modernization
- Key adoption challenges in the cloud environment
- How to strengthen cybersecurity posture for government application
- Extend or migrate to public cloud
- Manage multiple clouds seamlessly
- Build and manage containers and microservices
Amazing doctors and advanced proven technology will keep your smile looking great!
We are passionate about smiles and having the latest technology is one step we can take to help save yours! Cosmetic dentistry refers to the most suitable dental treatments that based on patient’s current teeth or gums condition, concerns, desired outcomes and budget.
Complete Dental Services
for highest patient demands, tailored for each case
What to do in case of a dental emergency?
Sometimes, a patient can experience a situation of deep discomfort and pain, that may indicate the need of immediate medical attention. For this reason, we always have a doctor on call, ready to address these emergencies. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you feel you are in an emergency situation!