India’s public sector is digitising through initiatives like Digital India, prioritising technology for public welfare. Government departments and undertakings embrace digital solutions to enhance efficiency and service delivery. However, the fast-evolving digital infrastructure makes cybersecurity and digital trust paramount. Recent cyberattacks, like the AIIMS servers breach, endanger sensitive data and critical infrastructure. Adversaries now leverage AI and ML capabilities, intensifying the threat.
To maintain public confidence, robust cybersecurity measures and resilient digital infrastructure are essential. Government and PSU technology leaders must invest in cyber resilience, train employees, monitor vulnerabilities, and strategically utilise digital resources.
Tech Observer Magazine and IBM are organising ‘Resilient Digital India,’ a session focused on the government and PSU’s digital transformation, adoption of next-gen technologies, and enhancing security for digital trust.
Join us to learn about leveraging technology to create a robust, resilient, and future-ready digital infrastructure while adhering to global data protection standards, implementing privacy-by-design principles, maintaining transparency in digital operations, and prioritising digital inclusion.
- Building Agile, scalable, and resilient digital ecosystem
- Digital India Threat landscape/Trust Landscape
- Utilising AI and ML to bolster security posturing
- Cyber Resilience lifecycle – Cyber range
- Building digital capacity & skills in government and PSUs for a digital-first future
Who Should Attend
- Senior Officials from Ministries
- Govt CIOs/CISOs
- CIOs/CISOs from PSUs
- Govtech Leaders
- DG/CEO/ED/Group General Managers
- Digital Transformation Leaders
|6:30 PM – 7:00 PM||Welcome & Registration|
|7:00 PM – 7:05 PM||Overview by Programme Chair|
|7:05 PM – 7:15 PM||Keynote Address by Senior Government Technology Leader|
|7:15 PM – 8:00 PM||Discussion – Cyber Security: Building Resilient Digital Trust|
|8:00 PM – 8:15 PM||Technology Expert Session: Cyber Range Demo|
|8:15 PM Onwards||Dinner & Networking|
+91 829 508 8422
- Roadmap to Government IT Modernization
- Key adoption challenges in the cloud environment
- How to strengthen cybersecurity posture for government application
- Extend or migrate to public cloud
- Manage multiple clouds seamlessly
- Build and manage containers and microservices
Amazing doctors and advanced proven technology will keep your smile looking great!
We are passionate about smiles and having the latest technology is one step we can take to help save yours! Cosmetic dentistry refers to the most suitable dental treatments that based on patient’s current teeth or gums condition, concerns, desired outcomes and budget.
Complete Dental Services
for highest patient demands, tailored for each case
What to do in case of a dental emergency?
Sometimes, a patient can experience a situation of deep discomfort and pain, that may indicate the need of immediate medical attention. For this reason, we always have a doctor on call, ready to address these emergencies. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you feel you are in an emergency situation!