In a special panel discussion focused on the topic of “Catalysing India’s Defence Exports for a $5 trillion Economy”, senior leaders from Indian Army, Air Force, Navy and industry discuss as to how India could catalyse defence exports for a $5 trillion economy with the help of policy push, technology intervention and private companies participation.
- Event: National Deftech Summit 2022
- Topic: Panel Discussion — Catalysing India’s Defence Exports for a $5 trillion Economy
- Cdr. Gautam Nanda, Associate Partner, Aerospace & Defence, KPMG in India (Moderator)
- Lt. Col Manoj K Channan (Rtd), Indian Army Dr. Jayaraj Naik, Joint CGDA, Ministry of Defence, Government of India
- Shri Ashok Wadhawan, Head Land Systems, Defence & Aerospace, Adani Group
- Shri Gururaj Itigi, Chairman & Managing Director, Arubaito India
To focus and create awareness about building a digital foundation to create, run, manage, connect, and intrinsically secure and protect any application on any device and to also find out how next-generation technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, are modernising and innovating various aspects of India’s defence strategy, National DefTech Summit 2022 was organised on November 25 at The Oberoi in New Delhi by Tech Observer Magazine.
The next edition of the National DefTech Summit is scheduled for June 2023 in New Delhi. For more information, you may contact [email protected]
Register for the Tech Observer Magazine Digital Senate 2023, which will be held in New Delhi on February 17, 2023 — REGISTER NOW!