In this special panel discussion focused on the topic of ‘Reimagining Modern Workflows for Government IT‘, senior government technology leaders and industry expert share their views on the role of automation, next-generation technology and artificial intelligence to modernise the government workflows in the post-pandemic world.
Event: Digital Senate 2022
Topic: Reimagining Modern Workflows for Government IT
• Amit Sharma, CEO, Jammu & Kashmir e-Governance Agency
• Golok Kumar Simli, CTO, Passport Seva Project, Ministry of External Affairs
• A.P. Singh, Superintendent Engineer (SE), Purvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited, Government of Uttar Pradesh
• Sarabjit Singh Madan, Principal Solution Architect, Red Hat India & SA
• Pankaj Khurana, Partner, Government & Public Sector Consulting, EY