For selection to the post of both Assistant and Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country, IBPS organises IBPS RRB Exam every year. Now, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the result of online main examination for recruitment of officers scale I, scale II and scale III in regional rural banks (RRBs). The examination was held on November 5,2017. The result will be available for viewing until November 29.
According to the notification, a total of 8298 vacancies is to be filled for the post of RRB Office Assistant and a total of 5124 vacancies is to be filled for the post of Officer Grade-I. IBPS RRB is conducted every year for selection to the post of both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country.
This year, IBPS RRB Assistant 2017 was conducted on 17th, 23rd and 24th September, 2017 (Preliminary Exam). The Mains Exam was conducted on 12th November 2017. IBPS RRB Officer Grade 2017 was conducted tentatively on 9th, 10th and 16th September, 2017 (Preliminary Exam) and the mains exam for the same was conducted on 5th November 2017.
How to check IBPS RRB officers main exam result 2017
- Go to official website of IBPS – ibps.in
- Click on the link to view result of online main examination for CRP RRB VI officers
- You will be directed to a new page with links to go to the login page for result of Officers Scale I, Scale IIand Scale III
- Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
- Click on login and the result will be displayed