The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification for the opening of online application for SSC Junior Engineer 2017 recruitment. The examination for SSC JE recruitment 2017 will be held between January 22 to 29, 2018 and the last date to fill online application form ends on November 18, 2017. SSC will fill various related to civil engineering, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering on the basis of SSC JE 2017 examination. Now, all the candidates who wish to apply for Junior Engineer Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical posts under SSC JE Recruitment 2017 can go to the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website to apply online. SSC JE Recruitment 2017 examination will be an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-B (Non-Gazetted) posts.
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-„B‟ (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level- 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th CPC w.e.f. 5 th January 2018 to 08th January 2018. The final assessment of applicants will be confirmed on the basis of the marks obtained by the aspirants in both Paper-I and Paper-II. The preferences of the posts entered by the candidates will also be given due prominence. Provision to the departments will be completed on the basis of merit.
Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts. Candidates, who are appointed on the basis of this examination, shall be on probation for a period of two years and during the period of probation, the candidates would be required to undergo such training or pass such examinations as prescribed by the Controlling Authority. On successful completion of the period of probation, the candidates shall, if considered fit for permanent appointment, be confirmed to their post by the Controlling Authority.
Steps to apply online for SSC JE Recruitment 2017
1) On-line application will be available from October 18, 2017 to November 18, 2017 upto 5.00 PM).
2) To apply for the examination, candidates are required to register themselves on ssconline.nic.in. Candidates may register once and can apply for any Recruitment Examinations advertised by SSC.
3) The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website.
4) In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
5) On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear.
6) Note down the Registration ID and Password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for Selection Posts as well as for any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
7) The photograph must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
8) After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form. Candidates already registered earlier can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
9) The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking / Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 21-10-2017 to 17-11-2017 (upto 5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20.11.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 17.11.2017.If you have an interesting story to share, please send it to [email protected]