To fill 43 posts under SSC, PC, the Indian Navy has issued Indian Navy recruitment 2017 notification. Now all the candidates who wish to join Indian Navy can go to the official website of the Indian Navy – joinindiannavy.gov.in to fill the online form. The 43 vacancies are to be filled are under Executive (Logistics and Law Cadres), Information Technology, Education in Short Service Commission (SSC) and Permanent Commission (PC) for July 2018 Course.
The notification said that the course will be conducted at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. The last date to apply is 20-10-2017. The IHQ of MoD will shortlist applications and to based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B. Tech. The interviews for shortlisted candidates will be conducted between December 2017 and March 2018. The SSC interview will be held at Bangaluru, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam.
What posts are open for Indian Navy recruitment 2017
Short Service Commission Officer:
- Logistics: 06 Posts
- Law: 02 Posts
- Information Technology: 15 Posts
- Permanent Commission Officer – Education: 20 Posts
Selection Process for Indian Navy recruitment 2017
Stage I – Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test in
Stage II– Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
How to apply for Indian Navy recruitment 2017
- Scan your photograph, signature and relevant documents.
- Go to the official website- joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Then click on apply online after reading all the instructions.
- Fill all your details and submit the form.
- Save the form and take a print out for future reference.
- Here are some of the important instructions:
- It is mandatory that candidates should have completed their degree on the date of filing the application.
Now all the candidates who wish to join Indian Navy can go to the official website of the Indian Navy – joinindiannavy.gov.in to fill the online form.