The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started accepting online application for the recruitment of clerks in its member banks. The last date file online application is October 3. Any person who have the requisite qualification and wish to apply for the clerk job in bank can apply online. All the candiates who belongs to general category need to pay Rs 600 application fees and for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM, it is Rs 100.
As per the notification, the exam will be conducted in two phases – Preliminary and Main. All the candidates who clear first phase, will be allowed to appear in Main examination. The successful candidate from Main examination will be offered the job in different member bank of IBPS.
As per the schedule, the preliminary exam will be held on December 2, 3, 9, and 10. The results of the preliminary exam will be declared in December. The main exam will be held on January 21, 2018. The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates will be made in April 2018.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2017
- Go to IBPS website – http://www.ibps.in, Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ on page that opens
- Enter your information on registration
- Note down provisional registration number and password displayed on the screen
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as given in guidelines
- Fill online application form carefully
- Use Save and next facility to verify details
- Click on Final submit button after ensuring all details are correct
- After Final Submit, an additional page of form is displayed wherein candidates may follow instructions to fill in requisite details
- Pay exam fee/intimation charges (Application form is integrated with payment gateway)
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated
- Take print out of e-receipt and online application form