The state run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is hiring 996 Junior Account Officer (JAO) in 2017 and BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 online application link has been activated. Now all the aspirants can go to the website to apply. The last date to submit application form is October 15. For applying for BSNL Jobs, a candidate will have to go the website – externalexam.bsnl.co.in. This is the official website of BSNL to apply online for the post of JAO. As per notification, there are total 996 vacancies. Out of 996 vacancies 497 seats are reserved for the General category candidates, 269 for OBC category candidates and for SC category candidates there are 153 seats reserved and 77 seats are reserved for ST candidates.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
If you you have master degree like M.COM/CA/ICWA/CS FROM govt recognised university, then you can apply for Junior Accounts Officer in BSNL. As far as age limit is concern, any candidates whose age is between 20-30 can apply. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, for OBC category age relaxation is 3 years and for Physically Handicap age relaxation is 10 years.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
The application fee to apply online for the post of BSNL JAO is Rs 1000 for General and OBC category candidates and for SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs.500. The Fee can only be paid online with the help of debit/creidt or net banking. In no circumstance fees would be refunded.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
For the post of Junior Accounts Officer recruitment in BSNL, candidates who get selected will get a pay scale of Rs.16400- Rs.40500/- per month.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Online registrations: September 11 to October 15, 2017
- Online examination on November 5, 2017
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Candidate will be selected on the basis a written exam which is scheduled to be conducted in the month of November 2017. The exam consists of two paper as per the following details.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 (JAO) Pattern
|Paper I||General English||100||3 hours|
|Paper II||Financial Management / Cost Accounting / Tax & Commercial Laws||300||3 hours|
How to fill Online Application form for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website of BSNL Recruitment Exams – externalbsnlexam.com
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’ which is in front of ‘Direct Recruitment for the post of “Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)” in BSNL from open market through online competitive examinations – 2017’
- A new webpage will appear where you need to click on the option ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Enter the required details
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Pay the fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation and take a print out for future reference