Download SSC CGL 2017 Answer Keys: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative Answer Keys for the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier I), 2017. The examination was conducted between August 5 to August 24 in the Computer Based Mode. All the candidates who have appeared in this examination can now go to official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in to download the Answer Keys. To download, follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Go to official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the notification for Answer Keys on the home page, It will take you to the notification page. At the end of the notification text there is a link for Answer Keys
- Step 3 : Candidates need to login using their USER ID and Password which were created during the examination.
- Step 4: If a candidate find any discrepancy in SSC CGL 2017 Answer Keys, they should approach the SSC from September 7 to September 12, 5 PM
- Step 5: Candidate will have to pay Rs 100 per answer to challenge the Answer Keys.
- Step 6: Representation received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
According to SSC, a total of 15,43,962 candidates appeared in this examination which was held in 43 batches across the country. As per notification Tier 1 Result 2017 will be announced on October 31. All the candidates who clears Tier-1 examination will go to the next level, which is Tier-2. A final selection list will be prepared based on SSC criteria and SSC CGL Tier-2 result.
Through Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I), SSC fills non-technical Group ‘B' and Group ‘C' non-gazetted posts in various government departments and ministries. This SSC CGL Tier-1 and SSC CGL Tier-2 exam is conducted every year.
The SSC CGL Tier-1 exam is computer based exam. It had 100 questions of total 200 marks. It was one hour paper. The paper was divided into four parts: A, B, C and D with 25 questions each. Part A has questions on general intelligence and reasoning, part B on general awareness, part C on quantitative aptitude and part D on English comprehension. There is negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer. SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Keys has been released.