TS EDCET COUNSELLING 2017 Updates: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released certificate verification and web option notification on its official website at edcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates who have appeared for the state Common Entrance Test for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme, can check the notification now. The board said that documents verification for all the candidates who are seeking admission into B.Ed courses in the state of Telangana will begin on September 7, 2017.
All the candidates who have qualified TS EDCET 2017 examination have been asked to attend the certificate verification for exercising online web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2017-18, across Telangana. The students will have to come on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology.
According to government, the web counselling will take place for five subjects including English, physical science, mathematics, biological science and social studies starting at 9 am every day. Counselling for special category candidates will take place from September 7 to 10, 2017.
Board has also said that the candidates who wish to change their options can change only by September 16. It further stated that mere attendance of web counselling does not guarantee candidates a seat. A processing fee of Rs 600 (Rs 500 for SC/ST) needs to be paid along with the tuition fee as fixed by the government.
Following documents will be verified:
- TS Ed.CET-2017 Rank Card
- TS Ed.CET-2017 Hall Ticket
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from 9th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate (in case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.04.2017
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority (in case of SC/ST/BC).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificate (mentioned in Graduation/Post Graduation TC) certificates wherever applicable
- Xerox Copies of two sets of the original certificates