MPBSE HS and HSS online application 2017: MPBSE HS and HSS online application 2017 deadline has been extended to August 31. Now, students can submit documents on or before September 7. A notification in this regards was put on the website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE).
In addition to extension of the deadline for MPBSE HS and HSS online application 2017, board has extended the deadline for Class 9th and Class 11th till August 31. As per the earlier schedule, the last date to submit the application form was August 12 but to encourage more applications, MPBSE has extended this deadline, reported News18.
Now all the student who could not apply by August 12, can do the same by going to the official website of the board. The Board has also extended the deadline to submit requisite documents by September 7th 2017.
How to submit MPBSE HS and HSS online application 2017 form?
- Visit the website to apply online – mpbse.mponline.gov.in
- Click on the links according to the exam that you are appearing for:
- For MPBSE online application 2017 click: https://mpbse.mponline.gov.in/ExamMain/Ten
- For Class MPBSE HSS online application 2017 click: https://mpbse.mponline.gov.in/ExamMain/Twelve
- For MPBSE HSS online application 2017 Vocational Main Exam Form click: https://mpbse.mponline.gov.in/ExamMain/Voc
- Enter your details like District, Block, School and Applicant Type
- Click on Submit and it will take you to another page where you need to enter your enrollment number and submit
- Download the Application Form confirmation and take a Print Out for future reference
After filling the above form candidates need to submit the required documents by September 7th. If the candidates fail to apply till September 30th 2017 they will be levied a late fee ₹2,000 and late fee of ₹5,000 will be levied if they apply between September 30th and December 31st 2017. MPBSE has also extended the last date for enrolling to Class 9th and 11th to August 31st and the Enrollment forms for both the classes are available on its official website.
The MPBSE is responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction of the state’s higher educational system. The board supervises and regulates the system of Intermediate education. Earlier, the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has declared the results of the High School class 10 supplementary examination. The class 10 exams were conducted by the board from July 5 starting with mathematics to July 13, 2017, ending with the National School Qualification Framework (NSFQ) IT/ITES and security (vocational) exams.