The Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) is likely to declare the results of Class 10 on May 29. Popularly known as Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad will declare Uttarakhand UBSE Class 10 results 2017 at the government official website – uaresults.nic.in, ubse.uk.gov.in on. In addition, the results will also be made available at indiaresults.com.
The examinations for Uttarakhand UBSE Class 12 and Uttarakhand UBSE Class 10 were conducted from March 17 to April 10, 2017. According to reports, nearly 3 lakh students have appeared for these examinations.
How to check Uttarakhand UBSE Class 10 results 2017
- Go to official website of the government – uaresults.nic.in or indiaresults.com.
- Click on the UBSE Class 10 examination results 2017.
- Enter your roll number and other details.
- After submitting the form, the results will be displayed.
- Take a print and save your score card digitally for future references.
Uttarakhand Board of School Education is a government nodal agency under education department. It is entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing courses of instructions and text books and conducting examinations for secondary school students in Uttarakhand. It was set up in 2001 and has its headquarters in Ramnagar.
At present more than 10,000 schools are affiliated with the Board. The Board sets up over 1,300 examination centres for over 300,000 examinees every year.