Punjab board PSEB Class 10 results 2017: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has declared Punjab board PSEB Class 10 results 2017. The result is available at different centres and on punjab.indiaresults.com in pdf format. The results will be made available online at pseb.ac.in today. Earlier on May 13, the board has declared its senior secondary school, Class 12 results.
This year the pass percentage has dropped to 57.50 as compared to last year’s 72.25. While Shruti Vohra from Ropar topped the exam with 98.77% marks, Amit Yadav from Ludhiana secured the second rank by scoring 98.62 % and the third rank went to Ludhiana’s Simmi Kumari with 98.31% mark.
Under sports category, Ludhiana’s Amandeep Verma secured the first position with 99.08% marks and Jyoti Panwar got the second position with 98.62% and Nancy from Patiala attained the third position with 98.31%. According to reports, Ludhiana topped among 22 districts with maximum students in the merit list and Mohali the lowest with just 2 students.
Punjab board PSEB Class 10 examination were conducted from March 14 to March 29. According to reports, nearly 3 lakh students have appeared for the PSEB Class 10 exams. Last year 3.2 lakh students appeared and Punjab government saw a record 95% pass percentage in which girls outshined boys.
In recently announced Class 12th results, all top three positions were bagged by girls. Ria of Gurdaspur got third position by scoring 98%, while Prabhjot Joshi of Ludhiana got second rank with 98.22 % and Amisha Arora topped the exam with score of 98.44%.
Steps to check PSEB Class 10 results 2017
- Go to official website – pseb.ac.in
- Search for ‘PSEB 10th Results 2017‘ either under press note section or Latest News section. Alternatively, you can also click on the RESULTS menu bar on the top. The link redirect to an external link (punjab.indiaresults.com)
- Fill in your Roll No and other details asked there
- After submitting the form, the results will be displayed
- Take a print or save your results digitally for easy access.